Our New NAS: 40 TB, 64 GB ECC RAM, SSD Caching, 10 Bay Case
- 4 TB HGST Deskstar NAS drives: amzn.to/2mFsrap
- RAM – 4x Intelligent Memory 16GB DDR3L ECC Unbuffered UDIMM: amzn.to/2moZVsF
- Motherboard – ASRock Rack Mini ITX C2550D4I: amzn.to/2lrXoi5
- Caching: Pick a good SSD
- Case – Lian Li PC-Q26: http://amzn.to/2m7tOvj
- PSU: Cooler Master V750 (upgrade from the video): amzn.to/2m7jbIN
Happy building. We may do a new NAS someday.
Any chance you could revisit this with newer hardware? The case and ram I see are unavailable now. Not necessarily a new build, but revisiting some parts I could order today would help me out a lot.