Here are the notes from this episode:
Zweihander - working on the second album... getting the cover made
more contests soon
gaming channel soon
Study links FB and Jealousy
Open letter to Skype demands MS come clean about user privacy
Finland is crowdsourcing copyright law
Android going multi-window (Samsung touchwiz)
FB app for android can now watch you and listen to you
Antigua Government Set to Launch “Pirate” Website To Punish United States
MEGA launch speech
- "Not about mocking hollywood or governments, about the right to innovate"
- Wants to open a conversation about the future of internet freedom
- Internet belongs to no man, industry, or government
- "Let me be clear to those who use copyright law to drown innovation and stifle competition; you will be left on the side of the road of history."
- "The New Zealand legal system is beginning to hold the government accountable for the illegal things they did to us."
- More and more of the internet will be encrypted thanks to MEGA
Anti-Piracy group demanding MEGA be shut down
Mega Launch Music Video removed from YT thanks to a music rights outfit and their bogus claim
Even the artists are on Kim's side... but...
The best PR agency: The DOJ & the FBI
Google releases transparency report showing US surveillance requests up by 33%
Google stands up for gmail users... force cops to get a warrant
What is the X Phone?
Google wants their own wireless network, filed with the FCC
Driverless car is worth Trillions
3D printer that also puts things together
Intel drops out of the motherboard market
Geforce experience open beta launched
Dell making Android stick computers
Intel building a plant in Ireland for it's new 14nm parts
AMD's next APUs
Self-healing, stretchable wires using liquid metal
Double-helix Stores tons of data:
Cooling Semiconductors using lasers