We decided to test out the AMD A10-6800K at the stock speed with some fast ADATA ram. Here is what we used to test:
- AMD A10-6800K: http://amzn.to/187oWfN
- ASUS F2 A85-M PRO Motherboard: http://amzn.to/19LC7Aw
- ADATA 2600 MHz RAM at 2400 MHz and 1600MHz :http://amzn.to/14wR9eK
- ADATA XPG SX910 128 GB (for the OS and such): http://amzn.to/17hUNUw
- Western Digital 7200RPM 2 TB HDD (for the games)
- Fractal Design Integra R2 650 Watt PSU (Way overkill): http://amzn.to/172QsWC
- Fractal Design Core 1000: http://amzn.to/14sHHsZ
Here are the results shown in the video. We did some further testing at 2400 MHz.
The system isn't the most balanced system ever. We just threw it together to specifically test the memory.