- AMD Fusion APU - Codenamed 'Liverpool'
- AMD 28nm x86 Quad Core at 3.2 GHz
- ATI r10xx (3rd generation 28nm GPU)
- GPU Core800 MHz
- 1843 GFLOPS
- Unified 2GB of memory (still uncertain, this can be 4GB)
- HDMI 1.4 - 1080p output, not 2048p as mentioned before
- 320GB + HDD
- 16GB Flash Memory
The Fusion APU featured in the PS4 will be a quad core AMD x86 CPU at 3.2GHz and the GPU is clocked at 800MHz.
If these specs are correct, current PC's should destroy the PS4 in performance. This will also mean that we can look forward to much better APU's from AMD. If the price is right, the APU might be the best choice for budget rigs and "console replacement" rigs.
I truly hope the next gen consoles do not hold back PC gaming.
EDIT - Some websites are saying that these specs are BS. We shall see. It the GPU is based on the 7900 series cards, as it is supposed to be, it should be capable of over 3000 GFLOPS. I'll let you know if the specs are updated.