How to Mine Turtle Coin (Monero, Aeon, Etc.) With XMR-Stak Unified Miner
If you have a GPU and take breaks from gaming, why not mine something. This video is a very basic tutorial and is not really geared toward mining pros. This info is easy to get on your own, but sometimes a video is a good way to start conversations, motivate, or initiate someone into the mining world.
Disclaimer: We are totally against the price gouging of GPUs and think it is fault of the retailers and vendors.
Now let’s get some links going:
- Turtle coin: https://turtlecoin.lol – wallets here
- The XMR-Stak Unified Miner: https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak
- Direct Download for the above: https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases/download/v2.2.0/xmr-stak-win64.zip
Current mining pools:
- z-pool.com:3333 (EU North)
- hk.turtlepool.space:3333 (Hong Kong)
- pool.turtleco.in:3333 (USA West Coast)
- auspool.turtleco.in:3333 (AUS)
- eu.turtlepool.space:3333 (UK)
- us.turtlepool.space:3333 (USA South)
- ny.minetrtl.us:3333 (USA NYC)
- turtle.atpool.party:3333 (France)
Full guide (we used this) on Github: https://github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows
Let us know what coins you are mining in the comments.