Quantcast

Battle Field 3 Issues

| posted 7 months 1 day ago

Battle Field 3 Issues

ok so i bought bf3 a while ago & when i got it it worked fine till around the time the last dlc came out, after that it started crashing between 30 second of game play to 10mins. it used to crash around 5-10 mins in then if i started it back up again it would be fine till i stop playing, but since today its been really screwing up, it crashes between 30sec - 2mins and it just goes to a black screen so am forced to restart.when it crashes it says in the bottom right "AMD Drivers have stopped working" then it comes up with this box in the middle of my screen saying something like -

"DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG: Device hung due to badly formed commands"

I have searched the web; forums, bf 3 help site & i even rang ea. people are saying that its a driver issue but i have the latest drivers i can get for my graphics cards (Radeon 4870 x 2)(13.4 beta, i have tried the non beta ones but they also don't work) but it doesn't work, i have tried removing all drivers (with ccleaner i think it was called, maybe not :3) & re installing them still did dent work, i tried changing the direct x to a earlier version (my graphics card only supports Dx 10.1) & i tried uninstalling direct x & re installing Dx 10.1.Please help me, bf 3 is unplayable & with bf 4 almost here i'm afraid i'm going to have the same issue. i don't not believe it is a graphical issue because i have tried all i can think of to get it to work but still it doesn't 

please please help me D: 

Sign in or Register to post comments
posted 7 months 1 day ago

Reinstall directx.

if i go to the start menu & write "Dxdiag" it says i have dx 11, but i was looking at some ms forums & they say that dx 11 comes with windows 7, it also says i need to download something & im about to see if it worked

Do you have an overclock on your cards? If you do, I would try getting rid of that and seeing if it's fixed.

posted 7 months 19 hours ago

i bought this pc that i have now off of someone so im not sure, it might be ill just bring the levels down a bit see if it makes a difference.

posted 7 months 18 hours ago

i checked the clock my cards are supposed to be & they were the correct speeds. as i was looking at diffrent things i came across msi's product page on my graphics card & on there they have diffrent drivers to amd so im trying to download them & see.

posted 6 months 4 weeks ago

anyone offer any other help... please D:

Get MSI Afterburner and up the voltage about 50-75 mV. Worked for my 580.

ok i tryed that.. it seems to be working ... for now :D Thanks.. ill post if it stops working

posted 6 months 3 weeks ago

Nope it fucked up again 

posted 6 months 2 weeks ago

Its also happening with battlefield 4 now