Quantcast

Greatest Giveaway ever? No question.

| posted 1 year 2 months ago

Greatest Giveaway ever? No question.

Just came across this video whilst browsing Youtube. Its only just opened and its gotta be the greatest giveaway I've ever seen!

https://

Sign in or Register to post comments
posted 1 year 2 months ago

Wow......

I know, sweet huh? Best of luck mate! Just for anybody who can't be bothered to sit through the vid, basically its a pc giveaway with 2 690's in it and an i7 extreme CPU! 

Goodness...they're giving away a beast of a PC

No love for Canada how unfortunate

How can they afford to give it away when they only have a few youtube subscribers?

Yeah I had the same question.

Yeah unfortunately just UK and US...although he did say that they'd do more giveaways for other parts of the world in the future...

I never win

Hmm...would the case hold through shipping with the weight of two 690's? They'll probably have to dismantle the GPU's and send them seperately.

I'd be shocked if this was legit at all. He only uses photos from online and that seems a little sketchy.

Thats true. But then again there would be no point and he'd be stumped in the end. Plus if the chance is there, I say take it. Never thought about it your way though. Point well raised. We shall see...will be awesome if it is legit though!

Subbed and commented, thinking this is just a scam. I'll keep building my PC. If this is legit, and I happen to win, someone on here will be getting a cheap ass 8350 build.

On my mobile and I can't view it on YouTube 

Think About It... It Could Be Some Low Life Trying To Get A Couple Thousand Views for Kicks. Yes It Could Be Legit But Then Again... Probably Not :P