Quantcast

More shots fired at the Tek Syndicate crew

| posted 1 year 2 months ago

More shots fired at the Tek Syndicate crew

https://

I was subbed to this fellow and happened to see this (as well as a video addressing the first 8350 vs 3570k video) when I logged into YouTube today. Just thought I'd post it here to get some thoughts on it.

Edit: Video was removed by User.

Sign in or Register to post comments
posted 1 year 2 months ago

this is expected

Oh god, some much hate he has trouble for coherent sentences.

"U C4n't BenchmRk lyK Th4t Cuz eye Sayd SOOOOOO!"

Something interesting is he supposedly edited out some extremely angry responses that were in his initial recording.

Wow... I'm quite new to Tek Syndicate... Didn't realize there was so much hate out there! How come? I don't get it!

happens in every niche group, that response video is just blowing smoke anyways

I really don't know. Most of these people that are hating seem to dislike the way the benchmarks for gaming are done. I prefer them done in a real world fashion as it shows me exactly what I will experience with the parts.

And that's exactly what none of these guys seem to understand. I didn't buy my computer to run stress test forever. I want to play games and use mods.

Because the Tek is non-compliant. The same reason why those of us here, like it here.

Yeah, I'm pretty non-compliant myself.

what a douche, and i like how he says Logan is ignorant, but he doesnt even know that logan used tons of mods, like he CLEARLY stated in his bench vid.

If people want to challenge a benchmark why in the hell cant they be logical and coherent about it, Logan did what he did and got results, if you want to give your own results or how another way of benching, dont be rude or ignorant. 

I cant get over these people anymore, all they prove by acting rude is that theyre jimmies have been rustled and that they obviously have a bias. 

i dont know about this guy but i trust logan thats why i buyed fx8350 :)

He initially got me interested as well, and after researching more and watching TS vids on youtube, I took the plunge, just installed mine last night!

Looks like Logan has another channel to thank for spreading the word about TekSyndicate, people are getting so generous these days.

I love how it's these little no name guys.  Noone from actual hardware sites even cares.  These guys are just looking to start online drama and get extra hits.  It's really not worth anyone's effort to try and hold a rational conversation with them.

i totally agree with u 

Could i get a TLDR version please, so i dont give some troll an extra view?

Logan is ignorant and doesn't know how to benchmark games. The first video was terrible and he should come out and appologize. More of saying Logan is crap. Does his own benchmark for Skyrim but doesn't use mods like Logan did so he claims Logan's benchmark was crap. Makes big deal about the power chart Logan made using a US rate and not an international rate as he is in Australia. Calls Logan a retard and incompetent. That about sums it up.

TL;DR Dude runs vanilla Skyrim at 120fps on a rig similer to the Intel setup Tek used.  Calls Logan a retard. 

My benchmark is better than yours because I'm on the interweb and I can be a douche if I want to be.

I don't care if someone questions benchmarks (as everyone has different set ups), but make it constructive, having a dig at another presenter is just the lowest of low.

Saying "this guy's full of crap" or calling someone a "retard" just shows how ignorant this guy is.

Everyone's a bad ass on the internet.

has around the same as logan.

in the games logan has benchmarked aswell.

so yeah this guy must be sponserd by amd aswell!

Tek Syndicate: Feeding the trolls. One video at a time.

Vanilla Skyrim gets more fps than Skyrim with a load of graphics mods. Thank god there are people out there to give us this vital information. I love this guy. 

Well it's a good thing he told us!  Apparently we just can't rely on you guys to tell us things we should already know! 

Geez Logan if you'd only stop with the real world benchmarks that actually tell us something useful and conform to the clear geniuses of the tech community we wouldn't have this problem. :P

In all seriousness thank you for giving us numbers we can actually work with.

I love that gif.

Like that wasn't obvious enough

Annoying Gamer Kid - We're  gonna show logan now!

This is great.

Why does no one get that people want real- world test scenarios? If you have a 7870 or 670, and an i5 or AMD 8 core, would you play games at low resolutions or be playing a bad console port with no graphic mods?