Another example of an apple customer

| posted 1 year 6 months ago

Another example of an apple customer

[youtube]BMsLArefSOw[/youtube]

Sign in or Register to post comments
posted 1 year 6 months ago

haha thats glorious

Have you ever waited in line for something? Maybe a sold-out movie or a midnight release of a game? Do you think maybe one other person in that line might not be 100% with it (like this lady)? I understand some of the Apple hate; they do dumb things (i.e. lawsuits), but this is stupid. Buy the product you want, and don't be a dick about buying something different.

edit: Just to clarify I'm against the asinine logic that being an Apple customer makes you as dumb as this person.

Oh dear..

This is retarded...

my head is bruised. i cannot stop facepalming

I refuse to believe this is true, the human race cant be that far gone.

Apple five.......What.

Please be fake, please be fake.. 

Oh god If this is real lol

This is.... I don't... but..... HOW is it possible to be this stupid? Although, props to the guy. No clue how he didn't: burst out laughing, die by atomic facepalm, or start bleeding from various orifaces.

Should we really be making fun at this? If this is indeed actually real, this woman probably has some kind of mental disorder.

please dont take anything being posted on here personal and i dont think any one is making fun off the woman, we are making fun off apple customers.

also no need for you to call that woman mental disorder, just calm down k :)

oh you apple customer ;) <3  facepalming lol

How many shrooms were she trippin' there?

5 lol

in fairness, she has been sitting there for 2 days. that would make anyone go a bit "wobbly" im slightly wondering how she got her office chair there though...

My forehead hurts... And I think I broke my glasses...

WHAT THE FUCK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7yyE6hZNDo

lol

and lets not forget this video ;)

Jimmy Kimmel Live - First Look: iPhone 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdIWKytq_q4

That bitch be trippin balls

If I can find just a few more people to join me, we can all lift this heavy desk and repeatedly slame the desk against our heads, hoping to wake up to a better world...

Anyone in?

Already there.

it's scary how stupid Apple have made people

I don't think Apple had anything to do with the way this woman is. She'd probably be this way whether Apple existed or not.

True, this woman seems like she would be like this with or without Apple.

It's all the supposedly educated people who go blind for Apple - my mate being an example, fully qualified Doctor in Australia with his own clinic, put up a status on Facebook (which I really need to get off of) saying, "get the iPhone5, it's thinner!!!!"

and you get the standard response when you ask what features etc it has, "its an iPhone"

I have spent 5 months in NYC, and I can tell you this, these people actually exist, and they are somewhat, and I say that loosely, functional in society.  People-watching is my favorite past time, got to see many species of the genus Idiotus Maximus.

Chinese Guy Gets An iPhone 5 video is hilarious!