I decided I wanted a PC for the living room that never stutters, is always reliable, and nearly silent. This started because my mini-PC was having a hard time with h.265 files and video files that were encoded at a high bitrate. So, I reached for the AMD APU. This machine will also be awesome as a general use/office PC, a medium gaming PC, or a family PC.
Check prices on the specs:
- CPU – AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 Graphics: amzn.to/31BIkzT
- Motherboard – MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC: amzn.to/2IRm8cq
- M.2 SSD – Patriot Scourch M.2 NVME 256 GB: amzn.to/2L07ORs
- RAM – G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 Mhz: amzn.to/2ZswKoA
- PSU: Thermaltake Smart Series PSU 500W 80+: amzn.to/2RkMJ5x
- Case – Silverstone SST-SG13B-Q-V2 : amzn.to/215dak
Store: epicpants.com, Music: bit.ly/Trk2ik
Fenek on Amazon: www.amazon.com/s/keywords=fenek
This week: We discuss facial recognition happening around the world, but not in San Francisco. Also, O’Neil Colonies may be the best way to live in space, Starlink from SpaceX is rolling out, plenty of D&D news, and lots of PC Gaming news.
Want to know what we use to make these videos? Check out our Kit: kit.com/TekSyndicate
For marketing (sponsorship opportunities) inquiries email [email protected]
Ask us LITERALLY ANYTHING: [email protected]