Here is the $650 system: http://www.teksyndicate.com/videos/build-epic-650-pc-july-2012
Some of you have been asking for a more expensive option. This should kill everything you throw at it.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($169.99
- CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H60 74.4 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($54.99
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($141.99
- Memory: Mushkin Redline 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($74.99
- HardDrive: A-Data XPG SX900 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($119.99
- Video Card: HIS Radeon HD 7970 3GB Video Card ($409.99
- Case: Fractal Design Define R3 Black Pearl ATX Mid Tower Case ($114.99
- PowerSupply: Thermaltake 750W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($79.99
- OpticalDrive: LG GH24NS90 DVD/CD Writer ($16.99
Let me know what you think... Feel free to share this with others.